Friday, July 1, 2011

"Bug Week" is Coming to a Close

Since I've been posting images of "bugs" around the property, I decided I would call this week "Bug Week".  I'll be posting more images of  "them" from time to time.

I wanted to share this great picture I took last Summer.  My butterfly bushes are just now coming into full bloom so hopefully I'll be getting more shots like this.

I actually witnessed a "new" butterfly from the cocoon about a month back; stumbling around trying to get its wings to dry out.  I sat him on a warm rock in the muted sunlight to help him out.   I think I have those pics, although not the greatest, on my phone.  I'll have to see if they are worth posting.  

My two, favorite, complementary colors in nature - purple and orange.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! I always enjoy your feedback and read each and every message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...